Geeklog is a weblog powered by PHP and MySQL. It allows you within minutes to set up a fully functioning dynamic website, and has many features to get you started. As of Geeklog 1.4, these features are:
* User-system, allowing members of the public to register for your site and submit stories.
* Comment system, allowing users to comment on posts made to your site.
* Block system, allowing you to put information anywhere on your site.
* Plugin system that allows you to extend Geeklog, without having to code any new PHP.
* Theme system that allows users to select what layout they want to view.
* Excellent security model that allows you to give users control over certain aspects of the site with no need to worry.
* Site Statistics that show you the most popular areas of your site.
* Link system that allows users to add links to the site.
* Calendar System that lets you and your user add up-and-coming events.
* Allow users to email stories to their friends.